Candaroma Seasalt and Juniper Soy Wax Candle
Handmade from Soy Wax, with a cotton wick and scents that have been blended with care and attention, these scented candles are long-lasting and distinctive.
Fresh and reviving. Layers of juniper, fir needle and eucalyptus, with a hint of citrus.
- Handmade in St Leonards on Sea
- Glass jar. Packaged in brown kraft card box.
- 8 oz.
- Approximate burn time of 40 hours.
To make sure you get the best scent throw and avoid tunnelling
- Burn for 2 to 4 hours each lighting - at least until the melted wax pool reaches the edges of the glass
- Never move or leave candles unattended while burning
- Trim wick to ¼ inch to prevent smoking and carbon mushrooming
- Re-trim the wick before each use
- Burn away from draughts and combustible materials
- Candles should be spaced apart while lit to prevent uneven burning
- Keep the wax pool clear of debris. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources
- Always place on a level non-combustible heat resistant surface